Yes, I have continued with the receipt saving from last month. The grocery total is pretty similar, but the “Stuff” category is a whopper, and then, of course, our little Beach Vacation really burned up some cash, almost 100 buckaroos per day. Yikes! Although, when you count last months bike splurge, the out-of-pocket totals are shockingly similar, only $24 off.
Please refer to last month’s inaugural Budgeting post for an explanation of the Hubby Factor, ie: why the below totals do not reflect our true family totals.
November Out of Pocket
- groceries– $382
- eating out + food treats– $177
- gas (not counting road trip)– $30
- entertainment– $19
- road trip– $366
- stuff– $385
Total Out of Pocket– $1,359
- $50 toilet sprayer for washing diapers
- $55 cloth diapers for toddler
- $28 canning jars
- $110 thrift store cold weather clothes + household
- $31 stereo so I can have music while I wash dishes!
- $25 camera batteries
- the remaining $86 is just misc small stuff– tools, diapers (we use disposables at night) and household stuff
- rent $1175
- phones $110
- internet $48
- water/trash $44
- recycling $15
- gas/electric $92
Total bills– $1,484